What was the CBCAP and PART Workgroup?
- Protective Factor Survey
- Community and Societal Indicators
- Efficiency Measures and Evidence-Based Practice
- NCANDS Linkages
Click on each of the topic areas above to learn more about each subcommittees work.
What principles did the group operate under for making recommendations?
The group established principles in its first meeting to help guide the on-going work. These were:
- Keep recommendations simple
- Consider data sources and use existing data whenever possible
- Need to minimize data collection burden on States
- Share what we do with rest of CBCAP leads for input
- Recognize that recommendations sent forward are subject to review and approval by ACF/HHS/OMB and we do not have a lot of control on that part of the process
- Only recommend the minimum outcomes and efficiency measures for inclusion in the formal OMB PART
- Continue to work on beginning to collect and analyze the data from the other recommended CBCAP outcome measures in the meantime.
What reports were generated from meetings of the Workgroup?
When will this group meet again?
Who were the Workgroup members?
The membership is open, but participants include:
|Melissa Lim Brodowski||Linda Baker||Casandra Firman|
|Edi Winkle||Alicia Luckie||Toby Hyman|
|Nancie Brown||MaryAnne Snyder||Ralph McQuarter|
|Christine Borsheim||Ann Childress||Ray Kirk|
|Bob Ellis||Karen Schrader||John Gaudiosi|
|Teresa Rafael||Elizabeth Kuhlman||Charisse Johnson|
|Ying Ying Yuan||Donna Pincavage||Susan Rodda|
|Kinaya Sokoya||Sunil Leelaram||Teressa Pellet|
|Deb Daro||Sue Abrams||Donna Norris|
|Judy Richards||Maria Gehl||Jan Clarkin|
|Anna Shetka||Cynthia Savage||Sardari Bhasin|
|Jackie Counts||Cosette Mills||Jennifer Murphy|
|Robin Perry||Carolyn Abdullah||Sharon Budka|
|Annette Jacobi||Jim Redmond||Michelle Hughes|
|Lori Friedman||Joanne Mooney||Marina Chatoo|